Fire Damage Restoration
Let the fire damage specialists help you through your insurance claim and reinstatement of your property following the devastating effects of fire.
Of all the types of insurance claims, fire damage can be the most devastating. When a property has suffered a fire the effects of damage are extensive. Not only can the fire and smoke destroy personal possessions and harm the fabric of your home, but water used to extinguish the fire can impregnate the building’s structural materials causing even further reaching damage.
Fire, smoke and water damage to walls, ceiling and flooring needs treating properly. Whilst some structures may need replacing altogether in order to make your property safe and restore it to pre-fire condition.
Tangible Building Solutions are independent insurance approved builders whose BDMA (British Damage Management Association) Technicians hold much experience in carrying out high quality fire restoration work.
Simply call 0800 328 4188 for FREE help and advice.
We deal with insurance companies on your behalf and represent you throughout your insurance claims process. We ensure you receive the very best standard of repairs to your home, whilst ensuring your insurance claim goes swiftly and smoothly.
We’re on your side through the fire damage claim process
Fire damage is already stressful enough. Your insurance claim and restoration process should not be.
Our aim is to make the whole claim and repair process as fast and pain free as possible.
We are here to help.
- We have vast experience in the insurance and building sectors
- We are on your side when dealing with insurers and loss adjusters
- We ensure the claims process is dealt with swiftly and professionally
- We produce outcomes that do not leave you financially out of pocket
- We ensure our builders carry out remedial work to the highest standards
- Our service costs you nothing
We ensure fire and flood restoration work is carried out to your satisfaction
Upon receiving your request for our assistance:
- We conduct a survey of damage and ask for your authority to deal directly with your insurer
- We prepare a comprehensive report outlining remedial works and costs
- We meet with the insurance Loss Adjuster to go through our report and get the work agreed
- We pump any standing water out of the property using impeller and vacuum pumps
- We clear the affected rooms of damaged contents, flooring and plaster
- We install drying equipment and regularly monitor progress
- Once dry we provide you with a certificate of dryness, hygiene and air quality
- We then carry out high quality reinstatement work using our network of approved builders.
Throughout the whole process we are on hand to make sure you are happy with progress and to answer any questions or concerns you might have.
In the event of a house fire, time is of the essence. Should you have suffered a house fire get in touch with our claims team on 01753 840436 to discuss how we can help you in getting your house reinstated.
As as soon as we receive your call we will visit your property to assess fire, smoke and water damage and quote for repairs.
Or if your would like some help dealing with insurers or Loss Adjusters, please contact us on 01753 840436.